The responsible teacher takes at least 1, 5 - 2 hours to prepare for the lesson. It may seem to someone that conducting a lesson is easier than simple. But in fact, you need to draw up a plan for each class, select interesting materials, illustrations, think in detail how to keep the attention of students throughout the class. Each time you have to think through the methodology, methods of individual, group work with students who require close attention for various reasons.
In addition, you must check notebooks, record journals, complete current documentation, draw up plans, and write reports every day. It is also difficult to call the change a rest, because you need to reconcile Katya and Masha, find out why Sasha was absent from the lesson, have time to run into the teacher's room and prepare for the next lesson.
Classroom guidance also takes a lot of effort: classroom hours, magazine design, credit, counting the number of classes missed by students, conversations with parents, etc. Etc.
How can we find a way to change negative perceptions to positive perceptions and not take everything close to our hearts?
- Try to plan. Stress can be caused by simple disorganization. Having a huge number of simultaneous plans can lead to confusion, forgetfulness, a feeling that you still have a lot of unfinished projects. Learn to define short-term and long-term goals.
- Accept and acknowledge imperfections and limitations. Many of us set unattainable and overpriced goals, and then get upset for a long time without realizing them. A person cannot be perfect, so often in such cases he feels untenable.
- Let yourself relax, do an interesting thing. Sometimes you just need to escape from everyday life problems and have fun. Find yourself an activity to your liking, pleasant and exciting for you. Strive to separate professional activities and privacy.
- Be a positive person. Try to focus on the positive qualities of others. Praise other people for the things and qualities you like about them. Avoid conflicts and criticism of others. Master the technique of positive thinking.
- Avoid unnecessary competition. The desire for victory and impeccable gain in too many areas of life causes tension, anxiety, aggressiveness and other negative manifestations.
- Talk about your troubles and difficulties. Choose a friend, a consultant with whom you can share the sick, "speak out."
- Learn to forgive. Intolerance of other people leads to anger, hostility, frustration. Develop empathetic qualities in yourself. After all, this will help you to live in harmony with yourself, help you understand what other people really feel
- Use natural methods of self-regulation: long sleep, delicious food, communication with nature and animals, massage, movement, dancing, music.
- Learn to give yourself self-orders. Find the opportunity to praise yourself during the working day at least 3-5 times, mentally saying: "Well done!," "So hold!"
- Strive for self-development both professionally and personally. After all, the continuous psychological and pedagogical education of the teacher, the improvement of his qualifications and psychological and pedagogical competence will contribute to the stability of personal and professional self-esteem.
Optimistic and cheerful people who can successfully overcome life's adversity and age crises are less likely to suffer from stress and depression. Those who take an active life position, and turn to the creative search for a solution in a collision with difficult circumstances, own the means of mental self-regulation, take care of filling their psycho-energy and socio-psychological resources.
- The health of a teacher as a professional value and a guarantee of a successful educational process
- School without violence
- Methodological recommendations for ensuring the psychological safety of students
- How to protect a student from harmful addictions
- Memo on responsibility for actions related to drug trafficking